Vendor Requirement Terms and Conditions
Specialty Turn Products, Inc. Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Specialty Turn Products, Inc. approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Specialty Turn Products, Inc. approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Specialty Turn Products, Inc..
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Specialty Turn Products, Inc. , its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of Ten (10) years after completion of Specialty Turn Products, Inc. customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. Supplier performance; Specialty Turn Products, Inc. will evaluate and record the supplier(s) ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics, specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to corrective actions. Specialty Turn Products, Inc. reserves the right at our discretion, to approve and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
9. Supplier Quality System; a Quality System which assures compliance with supplied documentation, including the purchase order, drawings, MOT, and specifications. A system that complies with ISO 9001, AS9100, and/or Nadcap preferred. Specialty Turn Products, Inc. will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits.
10. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts ( See 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
11. Ensure that persons/ employees are aware of:
– Their contribution to product or service conformity
– Their contribution to product safety, and
– Their contribution to the importance of ethical behavior
12. Suppliers will maintain an approved calibration system ( where applicable) which ensures valid measurements within appropriate accuracy and is traceable to NIST ( National Institute of Standards Technology)
13. For Calibration Suppliers; ISO 17025 Certified preferred. Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST.
Latest Revision Date: 3/20/2020